Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Be Right Back

You didn't even know I was gone, did you? I'm brushing my teeth here.. I have to be up for work in 6 hours. Just thought I'd drop in and show ya'll what we did this weekend!

See this lovely cake to your left? I made that... see how lumpy the sides are? Yeah.. the filling leaked out. Completely. I was annoyed. But it tasted good, so that's what counts!


See this lovely young lady? That is my 3 year old niece opening a present.. I love her tiara! She was adorable! Even if she did decide that Jordan's her favorite. We spent all day Saturday working on the birthday party, then we took naps.. then we watched dumb movies (Benchwarmers, and Just My Luck) until 2AM.. Sunday morning we went to the huge Mobile flea market where I bought 2 scarves, some bottle top earrings, sunglasses, and a chinese parasol. I'm very satisfied with my purchases..

Sunday night we were at Bob's 'til 2AM... I laughed when he finally told us "Get outa my house!" like he's been threatening to do for months. It was a historic moment in that household. Monday rolled around and everyone was outa town. Jordan and I were bored out of our minds. We really wanted to go horseback riding but the FREAKS at Wanetiri Lakes charge $35 for 1- 1 1/2 hours. Fortunately it only costs $5.45 to go hiking for as long as ya want. It's really very gorgeous out there. We've determined that we all need to go one afternoon. We're planning another trip to Tunica Hills in a few weeks. But the pre-requisit will be trekking at Wanetiri without complaining.. if you can't do Wanetiri for a couple hours then there's no way you can do Tunica for a whole day! We already know BJ can do it.. And we know Jordan is a lone-hiker. But what about Holly? And Lauren? And Jacob? Lesley? Micah, Kandi, Darrin, and Dalton maybe?? Amber and Bryan? Consider this your official invitation to an afternoon at Wanetiri... from there we determine your willingness to conquer Tunica!
 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Boogerface said...

i would love to go hiking. saturdays are the only good days for me.

Lauren said...

i would to....just pick a couple of dates and i'll let you know when it's best for me.

Lauren said...

my thing won't let me "appove" my comments. It did at first but now it won't.