Tuesday, October 31, 2006

GBS - Girls Bible Study

That's what our "cheerleader" - Hannah, has officially titled the group of girls who we meet with every Tuesday night. A couple of our girls were missing tonight, so we just sat around and talked with them. Whoever says you can't have an awesome time of fellowship with a bunch of 9 and 10 year olds is CRAZY! Those girls are so funny.. For example: Week before last we told 'em to come up with an acronym for o-b-e-d-i-e-n-c-e.. Here's what Jenna had. I asked her to make me a copy.

O- Oh my gosh you are so smartacall (she made that word up, and uses it often)
B- Be obedient to your parents
E- Esther is in the bible
D- Deluxe Hamburger
I- I think it's smartacall to obey
E- Everyone should obey
N- No one should keep a grudge
C- Coconut milkshake
E- Elvis is dead

She's great.

Just thought I'd share that with ya'll.. Have a good week!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I love Jenna!