Tuesday, December 26, 2006

My Christmas Presents

I don't feel like trying to get our dumb camera to work, so this list will just have to do.

-The flu

From Poppy:
-A purple tape measure of my own so I don't have to steal his
-A "lifetime supply" of sugarfree gum (stocking stuffer)
-A very nifty little handheld power drill that packs a lot of power so that the next time I need one I don't have to try and use his huge heavy thing
-Some cash
-3-D car painting stuff (I wonder how we'll use that..?)

From Momma:
-My cordless tea kettle (YES!!!)

From Jordan:
-A awesome Paisley makeup/toiletries bag that's really cute
-The body scrub that goes with my perfume (mmm, it smells pretty)
-Some really pretty black beaded dangly earrings
-Two hair clips - a butterfly and a simple metal one

From my big sister Joy:
-Some angora socks
-A $25 gift card for Old Navy (she always knows just what to get us!!)
-An amazingly soft blanket that she really gave to the whole family but she said I got first dibs 'cause I'm sick.. haha!

From Laurena:
-A really pretty fleece scarf
-Very nice fleece gloves
-Avon lip balm that works really good
-A cutems nail file

From Deanna:
-GingerAle that is very good (by the way I forgot to give you your Christmas present when you were here. I'll get it to you as soon as I get better)

From the Lord:
-The best family in the whole world (that includes my church family!)

I miss you guys. I feel like I haven't seen Bob and Sharon in forever. Hopefully I'll be over this soon so we can get together this week!

No comments: