Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Who Said So? You're not my mother!

Okay, for some reason Blogger would not let me sign in under "Old Blogger". Just a few moments before I'd signed Jordan in to check her comments (ya'll need to comment on hers by the way) and it worked just fine. But when I go to sign mine in it tells me I have to sign up to switch all my stuff over to some google related blog system or whatever. I'm mad. I tried to find my way around it but it simply would not let me log in. So I had no choice. I had to. I did not want to change it. Agh. Now I have to learn how this stupid thing works. And to make matters worse I now have to type in my email address to log in, which is even longer than my original login name! Grrrrr! Curse you Blogger system!

On another note, I am now officially employed with the State of Louisiana. I'm going to be working in the Dept. of Revenue doing "batching".. In other words, sorting tax forms and putting them into the right place to be processed. There are over 100 different types of tax forms. I have to know them all. Not right away but.. I don't like not knowing what I'm doing. It's somewhat of a confidence zapper. But that's okay. I'll get the hang of it pretty quick I'm sure. I'm excited to have a job where I wanted one.

No comments: