Sunday, June 17, 2007

BJ needs instant messenger

Yes, you do. If I were looking at you right now I'd give you that open eyed-yebrows -up- pointing-my-finger-in-your-face-you-really-need-to-do-it look you always give us. Now you really need it! Because I hate texting. I'm so bad at it. I don't want to be good at it. And I know an "e" is missing up there. But if I try to fix it then I have to re-type all of this. And I'd better not mess up because then I won't be able to fix it without it being dumb. Gah... This happens on Microsoft Word sometimes. I forget how to fix it though. I'll have to rummage around blogger and figure it out.

5 comments:

Rebekah Hope said...

do you have the "insert" key on the keyboard turned on?

Rebekah Hope said...

where is that key???

I think that took car of it. Hmm.. I never woulda figured that one out. haha. I feel so dumb now.

Anonymous said...

That's all I'm doing for now. This is B.J. by the way. . .

We'll fine0tune it in the morning.

Anonymous said...

Once again we don't agree on what looks good. Too bad, it's not mmy blog, so I don't really care.

Jamie Welch said...

psalms 22:6 - but i am a worm...