Friday, December 28, 2007

Open Letter to the GIFT girls

Hello there ladies!

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas! I think you should've gotten your Christmas card from Jordan and I? We did those silly faces just for y'all! First I want to apologize again for not having been available to meet with you all lately. As you know, things get a little crazy around this time of year with school semesters wrapping up and the holidays. The fact that the holidays have landed on Tuesdays, preventing us from meeting at the normal time, is especially distressing. I know I can speak for both Jordan and Lauren when I say that we have missed you immensely!!!

I also want to take this opportunity to tell you girls how proud I am of you. Just in the last few weeks, even without having our meeting, I can tell how the Lord has really started to grow y'all up. It brings tears to my eyes when I think about you. I'm so impressed with the word of God that is coming forth from y'all!! Thank you for taking up your part in the body of Christ (remember the body can't operate without the thumb! hehe). I wait anxiously until we can meet again to hear the things the Lord has been revealing to you all in the past weeks. Hopefully it will be soon!

Sadly, Jordan and I will be out of down during New Years so we won't see you all Monday night. But know that we hold you in hearts and love you dearly! Have a Happy New Year!!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I just now saw your comment on my blog. I haven't been on there in a few weeks. Thanks for stopping by! I will have to take a look at your site; I love looking through the fellow YLCF friends' sites. That's really neat to know that you live in LA. I don't really know anyone else from my area who likes the YLCF.