Friday, August 25, 2006

Hush.. Somebody's callin' mah name..

So now we're all sitting around discussing the importance of blogs. And about how Jacob's gonna sleep in his hospital bed tonight. And about Jordan's new job at McDonalds where she gets to wear her bright orange t-shirt.

What is an ingrown hair? I really don't know. I've heard of them but I don't know what they are because to my knowledge I've never had one.

My attempt to transcribe everything coming out of Bob's mouth:
And it looked like a little candleholder and you can just put your hand over it and do the little thing.. they had some other lights that are.. what's the name of that company.. Hey go to thinkgeek.com! They made.. mayasumo.. they make these wierd lights that you can get and I dont.. It looks like a shiny or.. almost like an egg. When you cut it on, the top part of it comes on and it... dude... Yer looping to nuetral. Another thing I saw! Bulds that'll last for 12 years! And they're LED's. But I mean that's that same light you've seen what they call reveal bulbs. It gives you a whiter light. That's what I put up in the bathroom and I like it.... She won't listen to me either so!... Quit ( to BJ trying to steal the laptop from me)! These are clusters and you can get em in a spotlight and in one that's brigther than the other. One is like a 60 watt bulb.. DOTD.. blah blah blah blah...

No comments: