Saturday, August 26, 2006

Paper Airplanes

Guess who this is? If he wasn't answering the phone all of the time, then he was holding fussy, tired babies. But isn't she cute?

Well now that I have a blog I've run out of important things to say. I've been reminded the past few days of how much I miss the Dominican. "Yo deseo"... I wish that I could just leave everything and get on a plane. But that would be "dropping out of relationship school" - as BJ so artfully put it! God is teaching me so much, right here, right now. He's bringing clarity and restoration where I never thought there would be any. My faith is being built and I'm not even aware of it. I'm in a place where it is easy to grow in wisdom, knowledge and understanding. The things my heart cries out for are at my fingertips! A true, life-changing relationship with the living God is no longer a fantasy, or something I'll "get around to when I finally get past all this junk in my life". It is tangible! It's real. I wouldn't give this time up for anything.

I'm not making a whole lot of sense, even to me. My thoughts are thrown in the wind and are landing where it leads them... like paper airplanes.. yo deseo... Posted by Picasa