Monday, August 28, 2006

I'm such a baby!

I'm a chicken. It's official. A very exhausted chicken at that.. 12 hours straight of being on your feet can really take it's toll on you when you're not used to it. Anyway, back to the point... I didn't talk to my boss today. I was going to talk to her before I left but she was busy and James was still there.. James with his very large ears. (I just pointed my toes. You woulda been shocked at all the stuff you heard cracking just from that simple movement!) I don't know quite what to say to her and how to word it and all that stuff. FYI for those of you who don't know: I have a sales job that "requires" me to lie/bend the truth about the freshness of our product. It's really gotten to my conscience and I have to approach my manager about it. I might be putting my job on the line here.. I won't really know until I talk to her about it. I've been praying all day about it.. now I guess I'll get more prayer time in. That's what those early morning car rides are for. Pray for me tomorrow if you think about it, k?

Ya'll have a good night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok- a baker's definition of "fresh" is diferent from ours (normal people). You aren't lying if someone asks you, "Is this fresh?". It is.
You would only be lying if someone says, "Was this made today?".
Don't stress out about this...really. God is big enough to handle it without you. Just let him and stop trying to do it yourself.

Rebekah Hope said...

That's just it. People are asking "Was this made today?" and it appears as though I'm expected to just make up stories like everyone else is doing.. That's why I'm talking to my manager today. :)