Monday, September 11, 2006

El Senor me ayuda a creer

I've sort of avoided the blog for the past few days. It could be because I'm a lousy updater.. or just that I haven't known what to write!... well that's not really the truth. I've been afraid of what I might write. If you know me, you know that the written word is the way that all the depths of me come crashing out. Is there a way to make this so only a few people can read it? If there is, I don't know how to do it. I don't know how to do anything on Blogger... I couldn't figure out how to get my photo to show up, so Beege did it for me. Thank you very much, by the way!

I could drag up the revelation God's been giving me over the past week and a half... It's really just a lot of little stuff that's made me go "Whoa, What a way to look at it!" I've really examinined myself and my doctrine and where I stand. It's been confusing. I've spent some time hashing these things out with the people close to me.. some of the time that settles the issues, and sometimes it raises more questions. More questions isn't a bad thing though. It gives me something to do! Right now the biggest question isn't where I stand... (I think most of you know what I mean by that)

You know what frustrates me? I haven't really put anything of substance on this blog. It's purely ramblings. One of these days I'm going to get the hang of this.

1 comment:

Jamie Welch said...

i'm a rambler too, there's no shame