Tuesday, September 12, 2006

“My doctrine is not Mine, but His who sent Me. If anyone wills to do His will, he shall know concerning the doctrine, whether it is from God or whether I speak on My own authority. He who speaks from himself seeks his own glory; but He who seeks the glory of the One who sent Him is true, and no unrighteousness is in Him." John 7:16-18

"If I do not do the works of My Father, do not believe Me; but if I do, though you do not believe Me, believe the works, that you may know and believe that the Father is in Me, and I in Him.”John 10:37-38

These two scriptures have been reverberating through my spirit and mind the past few days. I'm lazy right now and didn't feel like writing them down, so I copied and pasted them here. I would comment on it.. but I'm not sure I fully get it yet. So be patient.

2 comments:

Jamie Welch said...

umm, yea, by the way, i went through all the trouble of adding you to my blog...so, umm, yea, i thought this was a mutual adding...

Boogerface said...

You people need to get on the ball. I, already this week on my blog, have talked about iPods, remote control cars, Burger King, Psalm 130, and Sienfeld. Plus, I've completely changed the look of my blog. Get with it.