Thursday, October 26, 2006

Let all bitterness... be put away

I've had a rough past few weeks at work. My boss is not the most agreeable person you'll ever meet. In the past month we've had one person quit, 2 people hired only to quit after 2 days, 1 very disagreeable girl work with us for 2 weeks then go to the Florida location, and I've started going into work for 6:00 AM. This week my boss started opening with us... and this morning I was late for the first time since I started coming for 6 AM. It wasn't good.

It's just been hard. I want another job so bad! I got pretty good scores on the state test for a clerical position. I'm going to be mailing a few applications tomorrow. I've got a placement agency that's working for me too.. But I figured out today that I'm probly not gonna get another job until I learn whatever it is God wants me to learn at this job. Among other things, I know He's teaching me perseverance. Ephesians 4:31-32 resounds soundly in my heart. I can't ignore it.

Ya'll pray for me. Pray that God's mercies would continue to be new every morning in showing me where my attitude needs to change. Right now, it's just hard.

Thanks. I love ya'll..

No comments: