Thursday, November 30, 2006

BJ's new nickname must have somthing to do with typefaces.

Because he's obsessed.. But I will say that it provides my family and I with much amusement.

I am eating one of my mint daisies that Jordan got me. They are "Delicious"..

1. When you see a dead thing in the road, do you try to see what kind of animal it was? Actually, now that I think about it, I do too. The other day I ran to the church buliding to fax something, and there was this dog just standing in the road on the other side. I honked at it and it moved off the road. But when I drove back just 10 minutes later... the poor doggie was dead. It was so sad! I almost turned around to go knock on the peoples' door and tell them but there was no way they could've rescued it. It was D-E-A-D. Vuurry sad.. I always try not to run over something that's already dead. Who wants road kill guts on their car?

2. When you go into a store, do you go straight to the sales racks, or do you look around the store first? I used to be a very strict sale person. All I ever really looked at was sales. I would always find this great piece, a shirt or skirt, but never anything to go with it, so I'd have this cheap piece of clothing and nothing to wear with it and so it sits in the closet, very lonely. Now I browse all over and pick up all kinds of stuff.

3. Are you susceptible to a sales pitch? No. Not at all. I laugh at those who are! Like all the suckers who buy the $30 nail buffing kit when they can get the same thing at Wal-Mart for a total of $5.

4. What is the number one thing you want for Christmas? My Hope Chest - it's a big thing 1/2 Birthday, 1/2 Christmas. But the other 1/2 Christmas is one of those plug in tea kettle things. But they're really expensive. So a pretty tea kettle will do (but not one of those tiny ones).

5. If you HAD to choose one, would you skydive or bungee jump? uuuhh.. Skydive. I don't like the idea of bouncing over and over upside down from a great hieght.

6. Where were you the last time you sneezed? And did anyone say "God bless you"? I was here in my house this afternoon sweeping the kitchen, and no one was here, and I'm not one of those people who says "bless me".

7. When you brush your teeth, do you also brush your toungue? Usually, but not every time. It depends on whether or not I'm in a hurry.

8. How much personal space do you require? It depends on who it is. If it's Jordan, Lauren, Holly, Poppy, or Momma.. I don't care. Anybody else.. sitting next to me - a couple inches, talking to me - about 2 feet.

9. Which do you prefer, silver or gold? Silver. I used to HATE gold. But it's warmed up to me.. I don't like it in large quantities though.

10. Do you like reality tv? No. It's entirely, and in every way unrealistic. Like "The Bachelor".. my mom watched it this season, and I caught some of it. It was SO stupid.

11. Do you like the old Parent Trap movie or the new Parent Trap movie better (you can insert your own movie-with-a-remake if you want)? It's tough, but I think I like the old one better.

12. What is your favorite movie that you're sure no one else likes? Luther. No matter how much I try I can't talk anybody into watching it. After you see it I'd probly have to change this.. Because it really is a good movie!

13. What is your favorite typeface? Monotype Corsiva. I just love it. It's very "me".

In attempting to look up the history for "Monotype Corsiva" I stumbled across this:

Ugh.. after 2 tries I can't make it show up. It's a picture. I'm frustrated. Fix it BJ.

Nevermind. Here's a link: Virtual Church of the Blind Chihuahua

2 comments:

Jamie Welch said...

"In attempting to look up the history for "Monotype Corsiva" I stumbled across this:"...

you stumbled across nothing?

Rebekah Hope said...

If you had waited for me to edit my post... you would've known. I'll just put a link to it.

I saw it and said "You've got to be kidding me!"