Saturday, December 30, 2006

So it's a day late..



Fifteen Good Things In My Life Right Now


1. God is faithful. Even when I am not.

2. My Family. I really am blessed with a couple of the most easygoing parents who love me dearly, and I love them.

3. A very sweet Kitty. She's sleeping under the Christmas tree right now.

4. Lovely rain. And being able to go to sleep at the sound of it.

5. Julie of the Wolves. It's a kids book that's been sitting on my shelf for years. I finally picked it up and read it. It's very good.

6. Nertz I just discovered it. It's lotsa fun.

7. Loaded Questions. We need to play that again.

8. Wonderful Church Family. You guys are more special to me that my real family. I really love all of you and I don't know what I'd do without you.

9. Soft Gloves. Thanks to Laurena.

10. Ginger Ale. That stuff is good.

11. Cough Syrup. There is no doubt in my mind that this stuff has actually saved my life multiple times in the past two days. Where would I be without it?

12. Christmas Trees. That people eventually discard so that we can decorate the yards of those we love.

13. Late night movies with friends. I love sitting in a theatre listening to my friends giggle.

14. IHOP I just remembered that we're eating there in the morning.

15. Sister Act. I'm watching it right now. It's a funny movie.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

this is LAST weeks!