Thursday, January 18, 2007

A. Available or Single? Single.

B. Best friend? Jesus.

C. Cake or pie? Pie. My moms' 3 story pie. I think I might make some for Sunday.

D. Drink of choice? Ginger Ale - very, very dry. Like $6 per 12oz bottle.. mmmmm..

E. Essential item? My bible. If I have that, then lip gloss.

F. Favorite color? okay, okay.. I relent! Red. Officially.

G. Gummi bears or worms? Definately sour gummi worms, fresh from the factory so that you can stretch them out over a foot long.

H. Hometown? Good ol' Baker!

I. Indulgence? Ella Fitzgerald

J. January or February? February. It's not too cold, but you still get frost on the ground every now and again.

K. Kids and names? If the Wards have anything but girls we'll break records. I forgot my most recent favorite name. It was Scottish and it started with A.

L. Life incomplete without? The Lord, and fellowship in the light.

M. Marriage date? Far away.

N. Number of Siblings? Does this count in-laws? If not, 5. If so, 8.

O. Oranges or Apples? Oranges all the way. Apples have too much potential of being mealy. Oranges always taste good.

P. Phobias/fears? Failure, or being viewed that way.

Q. Favorite Quotation? Anything from Nemo.

R. Reason to smile? I've got the best family in the world (I mean that in an all encompassing manner)

S. Season? Fall (especially in other states, Alabama, Tennessee, and others) I love how the world becomes so colorful.

T. Tag three people: The people who would fill this out either have already done it, or are at Beta Convention. But I wouldn't mind if Bob or Sharon left a comment with it filled out.

U. Unknown fact about me: I'm vain about my lips.

V. Vegetable you hate: Tomatoes. If only because you add "es" instead of just "s". It makes no sense gramatically.

W. Worst habit? chewing on my nails if not chewing them off.

X. X-rays I’ve had: x-ray when I twisted my foot, Eco cardiogram/ultrasound when I've have tummy problems, Cat scan, and tooth x-rays.

Y. Your favorite food? potatoes

Z. Zodiac? sggitarius... I think. I don't care.

No comments: