Monday, January 22, 2007

Geez Louize!

I just thought I would tell you all that Jordan is very believably the most ticklish person in the world. And it's such a delight to tickle her because she laughs so hard! She asked me to put shea butter on her feet for her a few minutes ago. This would be something that most people would relax and enjoy. Not Jordan. The second I put my hands on her foot she started to laugh uncontrollably. When I went to do her toes she said "NO! Not between my toes! I think I might die!!" It's rather amusing.

She used to have tickle fights with my dad until she was literally hanging off the edge of their very high bed, trying not to fall too hard, and screaming hysterically for someone to rescue her. When they try this in the back of the car.. is when they go too far!

No comments: