Monday, February 26, 2007

Welcome to Storyville

Wear your story. I stumbled across this website today because well... I was nosy. We won't go into that. And I found that I really love some of the designs and tees that the designers offer. It's like a local "Threadless". They're over on Chimes St. They'll print your "dream shirts" for you. You know how we're always saying we need to make stuff into a t-shirt? Well now we can.

Here are some of the ones I particularly liked:

I really love this one. It's just a tad too 'spensive for me..


If you've ever been to Grand Isle - and I have many times! Then this is hilarious!
This one is just funny. Especially if you live in La.

I'm going to buy this one... For Mrs. Sharon.. lol

If you go to the website it has links to all the sites that sell these shirts, and others.

No comments: