Friday, March 23, 2007

It's so shiny and pretty!

I know, I know I haven't blogged. I have a whole litany of valid excuses to give. Like the fact that my dad chopped the cable cord last weekend with the shovel.. multiple times. Apparently it was right in the way of all the places he wanted to plant trees. Buuuuut... he made up for it by finally getting our new phones for us. We've been eligible for the upgrade for over a month now. It couldn't have happened at a better time. I was leaving Target to go meet Pop at the Cingular store and he called me. But it didn't show up on the screen of my phone that he was calling, it was just ringing and vibrating and wouldn't stop. After pressing every button I finally got it to stop ringing but it vibrated the whole way to the store. The cingular guy couldn't even figure out how to make it stop. He just took the battery out.

I was going to get the iTunes slvr after seeing Laurens. But then I've tried to talk to Lauren while she's on her phone and we don't go one phone call without her cutting out unless she's outside. I saw a chick in Target with the black version of my dads' slide phone and decided at the last minute that I reeeaally wanted that one. Suprisingly it cost over $50 more than the slvr we got for Jordan, and that's only after the rebate. And then it's another $40 for the chip you need for the Mp3 player, and another $25 for the cord to hook it up to your computer to transfer the files. I guess we'll see if it's worth it! It would still be cheaper than an iPod.

But for right now I have a pretty, new phone that takes pictures with about 8 different effects (black and white, sepia, sketch, negative, etc.). I'm resisting the temptation to set it up on my desk so I can look at it.. I can't 'cause we're not even supposed to have them turned on on this floor. Oh well. It's enough just knowing how pretty it is, even if I can't see it.

I have a sudden craving for club soda. Or really good ginger ale.



Mortgage refinance is hot 1) Rates near 30-yr lows 2) Good credit get intro-rate 4.625%*

No comments: