Thursday, June 14, 2007

Thank You Mr. Litterbug

First off: Yes, I know, I messed up my blog COMPLETELY and it's ugly, and I hate it. Any volunteers to fix it for me? Anybody? I really don't have the time this weekend, or tomorrow.. and the last time I tried to change it I got frustrated 'cause I couldn't figure it out and I just settled for whatever, and I want something unique, but fitting for me. You guys know me well enough to know what would suit me. And I'll gladly give my password out to anyone who wants to try. Pleeeease?

Secondly: God is revealing so many things to me right now about myself. He's showing me areas where I've walked in religion and had no idea I was doing it! I never realized it before but I've been living as though I believe things that I detest with everything in me! It's ripping me apart. Which is a very good thing. There will be time to write more on that later.

Thirdly and lastly: Someone decided to drop their styrafoam trash on the middle of Greenwell Springs Rd tonight. And when you see it reflecting your headlights at a far distance, and your contacts are a bit blurry it looks like the reflection off of tennis shoes. And I thought it was someone standing there in the middle of my lane. And I almost had a heart attack. Thank God no one was behind me because I didn't trust my inclination that it wasn't somebody so I braked really hard. I was so relieved to find it was not a person, but very annoyed with the person who threw that kinda trash out their window. So I had my little dose of adrenaline for the day.

1 comment:

Jamie Welch said...

hmm...was it like white styrafoam cups & things of that nature? cuz if it was...i had nothing to do with it. nothing.