Monday, August 27, 2007

Finally!!

You're not going to believe this. Alright. Anyone who has logged into my blogger or seen me log in for the past few months knows that when you go to "My dashboard" it says I have a comment. But when you click on it to view the comment - it says "No unmoderated comments".. and it wouldn't go away!!! Well, miracle of miracles, today, I went to click on it. And lo-and-behold there is a comment there! From Holly - made over 6 months ago - in February, about that Nick Cannon "Can I Live?" post. I don't know what made it do that, and I don't have a clue what made it go away! I'm just very happy that it's finally gone!!

This is my 96th post by the way.

I have something much more meaningful to post later, but it may not make it on here 'til later on in the week. I'm going to work on it for a while before I post it.

It's about to storm here. So I'm going to go clean the house while I watch the rain in the few minutes of solitude I have before everyone gets home. Have a nice night everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Freaking is a bad substitute for the f word
gosh is a bad substitute for God, like taking His name in vain

Too worldly!

Rebekah Hope said...

Thank you very much - I will be more careful. I definately don't want to appear in any way to look like the world!

But I have to admit that anonymous comments freak me out!! It's bad enough that I know a lot of people read this blog without commenting, but when one of them does comment anonymously it just messes with me! Haha.. Any chance you'd want to tell me who you are - I won't publish it or tell anyone.... pleeeease? :-)