Saturday, December 08, 2007

Ramblings

It's 3:30 in the morning. I basically had the day off today. And I'm here now because I ate too many chocolate covered espresso beans tonight. But I just want to say - there are many things that God is stirring inside of me right now. Many things that He's just beginning to reveal, and I don't have a "conclusion" to any of it yet. He's challenging me, showing me new areas where there is yet more "religion" ingrained into my thinking, into my acting, into my praying. I'm left to cry out to Him desperately, Help my unbelief!!!

Connecting with friends has been a little difficult lately, understandably so. Everyone is going through hard things right now. Stressfull things. I'm praying for you all right now. I can't get away from praying for you. I was listening to "Silent Night" in Gaelic today and suddenly found myself unconciously singing prayers...

Let us not forget in our prayers to pray for "The Remnant". And there is one. What a blessing to find that "we aren't the only ones"....

I have some Christmas pictures to post soon, but presently God is changing the way that I think about Christmas, so perhaps I can write about that when I put up the pictures...

1 comment:

Lauren said...

so yeah, that's exactly what I've been praying about......