Tuesday, November 27, 2007

My Birthday

My birthday was over 19 minutes ago, and I just wanted to say a thank you to all of you who made it so special. I feel very loved. Thank you so much!!

I have to publicly say that I have one of the most thoughtful, sweetest sisters IN THE WORLD! She spent hours on my gift to make it special for me (a recipe book with all of my favorite recipes in it and categorized appropriately). I LOVE YOU!

And to my Mommy and Poppie who bought me a scrumptious dinner. And my momma is making me my gorgeous apron, that I love already!

I'm so glad God gave me friends like y'all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bekah I am so sorry I called you so late my mind was so busy with work from school i forgot

Rebekah Hope said...

That's perfectly okay, whoever you are......

Mind clearing this matter up for me? Haha.

Anonymous said...

bekah, you could of told me it was yer b day well iam telling yer mother!