Thursday, September 21, 2006

Friday Night.. or Saturday.. whichever!

I don't have to work Saturday so I want to do something tomorrow night. I don't care what, I just want to! We haven't seen Amber and Bryan since they moved back to Central, so we definately needa have them come. Please post ideas for stuff to do and if you'll be able to come. Even if we just play games.. I'm up for another game of Scrabble, or maybe even Trivial Pursuit (BJ has the 90's version). And Taboo is fun, as long as I pay attention to whose turn it is.... Scattergories would be fun with Jamie. Hahaha.. it makes me laugh just thinking of it.

Or we could go play pool at the Union. We haven't done that in more than a year.

Lemme know what ya'll think!!

4 comments:

Boogerface said...

I'd love to do a game night at someone's house. not mine though, because i do have to work saturday and i need a quiet place to go to sleep after I leave early from whatever we do. but, yeah. sounds fun.

Rebekah Hope said...

We could prob'ly do it over here. I'll check with my parents. I already got half my chores done, so it should be cool.

Since when do you work Saturdays?

Jamie Welch said...

Fri. is out for me, we've got prayer. If you guys decide to do something Sat. let me know.

Lauren said...

yeah- whatever
so much for that prayin'