Monday, December 04, 2006

Pathetic-ness




This is a picture of our pathetic tree. No it's not pathetic because it's little.. It's huge! Well kinda.. it's fat. And the tree itself is pretty. But the decorations.. uuuhhh.. The "theme" is supposed to be bright red and white. It has 400 white lights and 200 red lights in it. We spray painted some old eucalyptus white and sprinkled it with glitter. Then it has some little white feathers in it. We think it looks like a (male) peacock attacked it. It's a little better since I took off the red-white stripe bows. But not much better.. I dunno what to do. There's nothing all that unique about it, and that bugs me. If anybody has any ideas, they'd certainly be welcome.

Oh frustration.

I'm about to order Bobs' Christmas present.

1 comment:

Just Bob said...

I think it looks fine, but BJ says I have no taste.