Monday, February 12, 2007

Sweet Fellowship

This morning was so refreshing. By "this" morning I mean Sunday morning. It's past midnight, but I can't sleep because I fell asleep reading this afternoon. We didn't get started until around 11am because of different stuff that was goin' on at the Hill household (ask Bob about that!). So at Jacobs suggestion we decided to eat first and commune over the meal. As everyone was finishing eating Bob started talking about 2 Thessalonians and things just flowed easily from there. I felt like there was a renewal of unity among us that we seem to have been lacking, or maybe it's just been me. We even had fun with conversation hearts during church and passed each other edible "love messages" while we talked.

I needed that. I'm afraid that I sometimes neglect to let my home church know how much I love them. I love the ease that we have with one another. I love how easily we laugh together (and at one another). Thank you for being gracious when you see our shortcomings. Being around you guys is refreshing to my spirit. Hearing your thoughts about the word and your heart on a matter God is showing you, builds my faith. God is doing unspeakable things in me right now. Your friendship and the fellowship in the light that we share is invaluable to me at this time. Thank you..

No comments: