Sunday, April 22, 2007

Times of Refreshing

Since I know all our girls (Breigh and Hannah particularly) are just dying to see Elizabeths' website.. here's the link:

And yes, this is probably in itty bitty type now but I can't figure out how to make it normal size again!! Anyway, I looked at her pictures, and they're very good! I like them a lot! She's not afraid to get "on your level" to get an interesting picture.
I don't think any of us could put on paper all the things that have been stirred up in us this weekend. We've had a concentrated amount of fellowship with many that we haven't seen for ages, and some we've never even met before - from our church body and from across America. Usually at corporate events there's never enough time to see everyone and catch up before you have to leave. This meeting was long overdue, yet perfectly timed. There was an ongoing count of how many times Bro. David, or Bro. Teryl, or Bro. Danny repeated things that we've said throughout the week. We stopped counting when it just got ridiculous. I'm not so sure we set the best example for our bible study girls when we kept giggling and grinning at each other! Penny got it right when she hugged me and said "God is so good!!"
Like I said, I couldn't even try to download onto paper everything that's come into the light for me this weekend right now. My head (and heart) is spinning with it all. Maybe I'll try this week at work, which will probably result in a very long blog post. You cannot say you weren't forewarned.
Love ya'll!

No comments: